Make Some Trades, Dude!
In order to gain a user name and password, you must submit your list by following
the submit a list link. This will submit your list to
our swap board for verification purposes.
[By verifying your trade
list we can avoid processing requests from people who only
have drowingman and onion shirts
and are looking for judge schism longsleeves].
By submitting your own list, you can CHOOSE your own password. We only ask
that you submit your FULL NAME with your list. No nicknames. Any list submitted
with a nickname will be deleted. Check back within 48-96 hours. If your list
is appropriate, it should be added by then.
If you have never used this record swap before, you must read the rules
on how this works. Its run a little different than most so please click
the "How to use the Record Swap" link below before you submit
Attn: traders: Before finalizing any trades with any individuals, please, do your homework. If a deal sounds good to be true,
it probably is. The lists on this board can never be 100% verified by our staff, but to our knowledge, all the traders
are in good standing. If you find out differently, please alert us immediately so that other users can be warned off. Finally,
the staff at HYE takes no responsibility for the trades made on this board. We will attempt to assist in any method possible
in the case of a rip off, but we cannot promise positive results every time.
Individuals with NEW next to their names in the USERS list
are recent submissions (less than a week) to the swap. Please make them feel welcome by inundating
them with trade offers.
Individuals with ** next to their names in the USERS list
have not updated their
lists in far too long and are close to being removed from the list entirely.
Trade lists that have not been updated in over 2 years will be removed with
The following people have been identified as BAD traders from multiple sources:
- 02/24/2004 -- Andy Machin
- 02/24/2004 -- Mike Spero
- 04/01/2005 -- "Mike Trooper" -- More Info
- 10/04/2005 -- email@example.com -- More Info
- 01/01/2006 -- Corey/Bart Baughman @ 823 park ave lakemont \ altoona,pa 16602 AIM: squareoneride \ Warning He may use pics stolen from the collections page.
- 08/15/2006 -- "Kyle Falls" or possibly "Dani Dowling" - Goes by KylexHighmosh on the b9. Claimed he never received money FROM a paypal transaction. Lame. Still owes dude stuff.
- 08/24/2006 -- Marco Garripoli - Torino Italy area rip off. Blames WAY too many "lost" packages on Italian Post. Ebay name marcozap
- 09/22/2006 -- Sean Smalling - Flakey. Some people got their stuff. Others did not. B9 user and AIM: learnedd nothing. Myspace
- 10/24/2006 -- AKEMAR RAZACK - TBG, 962, LORONG PAK MAHAT, KPG PANDAN \ KLANG, SELANGOR 41000 \ Malaysia \ Akemar. He ordered a ton of stuff from Think Fast! got his package, then filed a paypal claim getting all his loot back. Think Fast! is offering free merch if someone can get their loot/merch back for them.
- 11/21/2006 -- Mike Campbell (wentzxattack) \ 10153 Bristol Dr. \ Rancho Cucamonga, CA. 91737. Ripped off a few B9 dudes. Could also use the name Cheryl Campbell (sister??) or Cassidy Godfreys (gf??).
- 12/11/2006 -- Rick (Paulo) From Brazil, sings for Clearview. As part of a trade, he Was sent shirts and then never sent anything back. Claimed he never received the euro shirts than was spotted on myspace wearing them. DUH!!
- 01/02/2007 -- Bill Ferry. Up to shady shit again. WEAK! Ask Orhun or Jon Gaasland for more info.
- 02/08/2007 -- Bill Ballard / Rebecca Sexton. Ebay username: rebecca.ann. Apparently "she let" Bill sell stuff under her name and Bill has ghosted.
- 04/06/2007 -- James Bourget - currently stiffing someone for $100 in Iron Boots EPs. Weak.
- 07/12/2007 -- Matt Gist & Girlfriend - Sold a lot of stuff on ebay under the username risaislegend which is now no longer registered due to the mass amount of negative feedback. The websites he ran are now ghost towns too. Check his trade list for his email address. Weak.
- 08/14/2007 -- Nick Dunn. Previously a good trader. Money was sent, record never was.
- 10/16/2007 -- Mike Kinlin (Guns Up!). Messages were exchanged, money was sent, sweatshirt never was, no messages returned anymore.
- 10/16/2007 -- Sergio Andres Torres Rueda. From Bucaramanga, Columbia. He's offering several hard to find Columbian metal and hardcore records for sale. Takes the money, doesn't send the albums.
- 10/16/2007 -- Jordan Tyler. Accepted money for records, never shipped. Promised he would refund. Still hasn't happened yet.
- 06/05/2008 -- Richard Ramos. Accepted money for records on the Viva La Vinyl board. Did not send records. Does not respond to email anymore.
- 06/22/2008 -- Beau Stevenson-Newby. Accepted some records in a trade, never sent his end of the trade. 6+ months later, nothing still.
- 07/26/2008 -- David Logan. Once a good trader. Then he accepted hundreds of dollars worth of records in trade and never sent his end of the trade. No response to emails or myspace either.
- 07/30/2008 -- Ben Sova. Owes some records to the UK. Stopped replying to all email and myspace messages.
- 08/06/2008 -- Chris Diaferio. Sold a few records, never sent them. May have joined the army ...
- 10/23/2008 -- Adam Hersh Accepted records in a trade, added him to his have list, never sent his end of the trade out. LAME.
- 11/09/2008 -- Justin Hardy -- sketchy. previously "hardy512hook" on ebay. Sold items, pretended to send them, played lots of game with his paypal account. AVOID, AVOID, AVOID. AIM russianvoodka86 from westminster or new windsow, maryland.
- 12/29/2008 -- xhideyourheartx666 / Ronald Haines -- Ripped a slew of people off on Ebay. Here's his email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 01/07/2009 -- Phil Brown -- Accepted money for records. Never sent the records. Sent many stories about sending records but never sent them.
- 01/07/2009 -- Chris Tart / Sophr Jankins -- Sold someone a warped record without mentioning it was warped. Stopped replying to emails.
- 04/02/2010 -- NEW Slavko Akalovic - Lots of shady shill bidding, ebay name changing, very sketchy shit. Full Report and Update
The following people have been identified as semi shady:
- 10/27/2005 -- Rob Salefske - "he's just busy" excuse for 3 months
- 01/21/2006 -- Derek Neuland (email@example.com) - also claims "he's just busy" for months
- 02/27/2007 -- Curtis Lapham -- More Info -- Sometimes he's the best, sometimes the worst.
The following people have been identified as no longer shady. Feel free to trade with them:
- 04/03/2012 -- Stuart Schrader -- More Info A different person was masquerading as him, tarnishing his rep. He's a solid dude.
- 06/14/2011 -- Justin Malone - Turned it around. Made good and is now a positive ebay seller: potential.suicide.
- 08/08/2008 -- David Conrad - Sarasota FL. Previously a good trader, but recently promised a Tear It Up test press for loot. Money was sent, record never was. A million excuses were given and then he stopped communincating. -- Update Dave sent out the records he owed people and tossed in bonuses. Word.
- 08/27/2007 -- Andre Weststrate - Misrepresented a tshirt (claiming it was "OG"/from the 80's but was really a recent reprint) during a trade and when the other trader attempted to get his OG shirt back, Andre stopped communicating. Update: The shirt was returned. Everyone is happy again.
- 09/21/2008 -- Fabian Medina. Sold a record, never shipped it. Turned out he was moving and it took a back seat. But after moving and another email, he refunded the loot PLUS sent the record and a bonus tee. Happy endings rule.
One final note: I, Brian Murphy, accept finder fees, generous donations and gifts. Thanks people.
[ How To Use ][ Submit a List ][ Update a List ]
[ Update: Email Address ]
[ Update: Password ]
[ Retrieve: Password ]
[ NEW Remove List ]
[ NEW Update eBay Username ]
Added in the last 7 days:
Swap Lists: 0 / 93
Shirts: 0 / 1871